2019 All Japan Junior RF Budo Karate Championships
- Event Name
- 2019 All Japan Junior RF Budo Karate Championships
- Demonstrating the skill, mental strength and good physical condition, along with the manner which were acquired from practicing each Japanese martial arts through the competition, will be the seed for further practice and eventually will contribute the healthy young generation.
- Aiming to promote the competition enhancing the exchange of information, better skill and practices at all levels of participants.
- Organized by
- NPO, Japan Budo Mixed Martial Arts Federation, Nagano Office
- Co-operated with
- Japan MMA Federation, Nagano
- Date & Time
- 22 Sep 2019 (SUN) Opening ceremony 11:00
Budo Karate Junior club Examination:
21 September (SAT) 17:00-18:00
- Big Hat
zip380-0928, 3-22-2 Nagasato-Shi, Nagano Pref. TEL.026-223-2223
- Gathering time
- 22 September (SUN) 09:00
- 3 yrs old (minimum) ~ 15 yrs old boys and girls who have been practicing martial arts or Budo with a healthy condition and have sport securities insurance
- Beginner class (Beginner with no ranks~5-Kyu ranks)
- Regular class (Intermediate 4-Kyu ranks~)
- Full contact MMA class (No attack in the face)
- Expert class (Advance level Comprehensive martial arts rules)
*Please confirm rules detail in official homepage of event
- Application deadline
- 23 Aug 2019 (Fri)
*All of the person in charge must gather at Secretariat on August 26 (Mon)
- Participation Fee
- Fighter who is a member of Budo Karate Junior club＝5,400JPY
- Bank for transfer
- Savings account 713008, Hachijuni Bank Ltd., Shinonoi Branch
NPO, Japan MMA Federation, Nagano Office
- Participation awards
- Championship memorial event souvenir for all participants
- Award winner
- Each division, we will reward the 1st ~4th winner by certificate, Champion-Gold medal, Runner up-Silver medal, 3rd~4th -Bronze medal
(For the tournament that has few participants, will have only 1st, 2nd)
- Competition office
- NPO, Japan MMA Federation, Nagano Office
zip 380-0936, 148-5 1F Naka Gosho Okada-cho, Nagano-shi, Nagano Pref.
TEL: 026-266-0412 / FAX: 026-266-0415 / EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safety measures
- Before opening ceremony, all players shall be explained the rules, fouls confirmation and instructors & referees rules confirmation meeting will be held.
- First-aid system
- In tournament area, first-aid station is prepared & 3 Judo Therapists will stay in service.
Vehicle has been prepared near the entrance of the area, and the drive will be ready for carrying to hospital, Emergency doctor signboards is shown in the area.
- Every players must attend sports securities insurance. Instructor attend the insurance instead of players
- Important notice
- All athletes must apply sport safety insurance. Supervisors shall help to make sure that athletes will complied so.
- Athletes and Supervisors, regardless of competition or not, shall keep one’s dignity as the one who related with martial arts.
- No refund after payment. Your understanding is appreciated.
- For good fairness, only supervisors and protectors who is Second can provide technical advices to athletes. Cheering up athletes is not limited to this clause.
- Only beverage with cap can be consumed in the arena. Others are prohibited.
- The area is non-smoking area.
- About accommodation
- Please reserve the hotel/ryokan within Nagano city.
(Recommendation of hotel/ryokan: Association of Nagano city ryokan: 026-232-3484)